We are open from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
BVSC, The Centre for Voluntary Action
Tel: 0121 643 4343
Fax: 0121 643 4541
Walking from New Street Station
- When leaving the train take the exit to Moor Street/Bull Ring/TK Maxx, there will be a Oliver Bonas store on your left and a Benugo on your right as you leave the station.
- Upon exiting the station continue straight on keeping T K Maxx on you right, at the pedestrian crossing, cross over the road and enter the Bullring Shopping Centre
- Take the escalators down one level to the ground floor and continue straight ahead until you reach the exit on your right (next to Burger King).
- Exit the Bull Ring shopping centre and continue down the slope keeping St Martins Church on your right. Cross over at the traffic lights.
- BVSC is 20 metres down the hill from the corner of Digbeth.
Walking from Moor Street Station
Local services (London Midland) and long distance trains from London (Chiltern Line) stop at Moor Street Station.
- Turn left out of the station exit and then follow the footpath round left again. As you walk keep the Selfridges store (building with silver disks all over it) on your right hand side.
- Walk down the hill and cross straight over the road by the traffic lights.
- Turn right at the car park straight in front of you.
- Follow the road along to the corner of Digbeth and BVSC is 10 metres further along on the left.
There are several public car parks close by in and around Digbeth, as well as fee paying on-street parking.
Disabled Car Parking
We have two spaces at the rear of 138 Digbeth for disabled people visiting by car. From Birmingham city centre, turn left from Digbeth onto Allison Street, then left again onto Well Lane. Our disabled bays are straight ahead of you at the top of the lane. Our rear entrance is then just to the left hand side of the disabled bays. You should call us to book these spaces well in advance.
Local bus services
For the latest information about bus services, call Centro Hotline on 0121 200 2700 or visit www.networkwestmidlands.com
Digbeth Coach Station (National Express) is a short distance from BVSC. From the station entrance, cross the main road and walk about 400 metres up the hill towards the city centre. You’ll pass the Police Station (corner of Allison Street/Digbeth) to your right – BVSC is a little further up on the same side.
Comments, complements and complaints
We think we’re pretty good at what we do, but we’d like you to tell us if you think we’ve done well, or if you think we could do better. The leaflets below tell you how you can do this, and how we keep your personal information safe and secure.