Headway Birmingham & Solihull is a Brain Injury Charity. Our Acquired Brain Injury Service is designed to give brain-injured people the opportunity to re-learn lost skills as well as prevent any further deteriorating or isolation.
Headway Birmingham & Solihull are looking for long term volunteers to join our Day Centres!
We are looking to recruit people who can:-
- Be committed (minimum of 3 months / 1 day per week) ~
- Have Self-motivation
- Willingness to learn about brain injury
- The ability to communicate with others
- Work as part of a team
- Have a good standard of general education
- Is Reliable and punctual
- Has a good sense of humour
- Enjoys community activities such as swimming, bowling etc
Our 3 main centres are Leighton House in Rubery, Headway House in Moseley and our Centre in Sutton Coldfield, which operate Monday – Friday.
If you are interested, please call Headway Birmingham & Solihull on 0121 457 7541 (option 5) and ask for Vanessa to request more information about other services we are offering volunteering opportunities in and an application pack. Alternatively, you can email on Personnel1[at]headway-bs.org[dot]uk