This role is in our busy warehouse full of activity, it’s a great way to stay active and fit as well as gaining valuable work experience for your CV especially for those looking for roles in a warehouse or storage role. You will be required to complete the BHF Manual handling training.
You will be:
- Loading and unloading furniture from the deliveries into the warehouse and onto the shop floor.
- Checking donated items are stored safely
- Checking donated items are ready for display
- Putting together our flat packed furniture for display
Demonstrates experience/skills in:
- Working in a busy environment
- Using hand-held terminals to book in stock
- Being organised and able to follow procedures