Evaluation System Implementation Volunteer
Ecobirmingham are looking for someone to develop an in-depth method for our small team to use for measuring the impact of our work with communities across the city.
We are looking for an external person who will:
- Develop an in-depth approach to measuring the quantitative and qualitative impact of our work with communities across the city that can easily be used by our small team.
- Develop a paperless evaluation method to enable the team to save time and resources.
- Provide training in order for the team to report effectively.
The purposes of our evaluation:
- To evaluate the extent each of our projects (covering the areas of Transport, Food, Education, Waste, Water, Arts Engagement and Energy) meets its primary aims, objectives and outcomes.
- To consider the quality of experience of participants and audiences during the projects.
- To evaluate the extent our work is positively impacting on the environment in the communities we work in.
The full brief can be found here.