Community Co-production Group Member - Sutton Coldfield
Are you aged 50+ with experience of one or more of the following?
- Looking after someone regularly (including your spouse or a family member) because they are older, disabled or ill
- Running a community group
Do you live, work or have caring links in Sutton Coldfield? Can you spare a few hours each month?
We want you to get involved in shaping the Sutton Coldfield Neighbourhood Network Scheme and help us to enable citizens aged 50+ to lead healthy, happy, independent lives within their own homes and communities.
There are lots of different ways to make a contribution, for example:
- being part of a group which meets up to talk about and test out new ideas
- reviewing marketing and publicity materials at home at a time to suit you, to make sure they communicate information in a clear and concise way
- sitting on our monthly grants panel to help make decisions around which local activities or initiatives receive funding
If you are interested, or to find out more, please get in touch with the Sutton Coldfield Neighbourhood Network Scheme team for an informal chat about getting involved.