Team Leader - Sexual Health Services
To support the Sexual Health Services Manager in the delivery of sexual health services to LGBT communities by taking a lead on the day to day operations of the sexual health team.
To encourage engagement of LGBT communities with sexual health services with the aim of reducing the incidence of STI infection, poor sexual health and late diagnosis of HIV of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Trans (LGBT) people in Birmingham & Solihull, whilst working within a safeguarding framework.
- To reduce the incidence of STI infection and poor sexual health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Trans (LGBT) people in Birmingham & Solihull.
- To reduce late diagnosis of HIV in Birmingham & Solihull.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- To develop expertise in and focus the majority of work on the following target group: MSM/LGBT individuals. To maintain and use the skills required to work with all population groups where necessary.
- To support the sexual health services manager in the day to day operational management, performance and monitoring of sexual health services with an emphasis on health and safety and quality standards of services (including clinical quality).
- To support the sexual health services manager in producing performance and qualitative reports as necessary.
- To line manage a team of sessional sexual health outreach workers and supervise, and motivate sexual health team members on a daily basis.
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2019