Type of contract: Fixed term until 31st March 2020
Job Purpose and Role
The purpose of the role is to ensure clients and visitors to the bureau are processed efficiently and appropriately. The role exists within the Generalist Service and is responsible to the Generalist Service Administrator.
The role is to provide the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities and skills
- An understanding of and commitment to the Citizens Advice aims and principles including the equality and diversity policies or the service.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- The ability to access relevant signposting information including electronic and written materials
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, email and the internet
- A flexible approach and willingness to work as part of a team
For an application pack, please contact: p.adamson[at]bcabs.org[dot]uk
Closing date for applications 25th March 2019
Previous applicants need not apply