We are looking for an experienced and qualified part-time project administrator, with enthusiasm, drive, creativity and person-centred skills, to coordinate the administrative support of Bringing Hope’s partnership services relating to our support and delivery to individuals and families. The ideal candidate should, therefore, have a minimum 3 years’ experience in engaging with the public, voluntary/community faith and private sectors. We are seeking a person with a vibrant motivational nature that has a passion to make a difference to those that need it.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administrative duties associated with service delivery
- Ensuring that all referrals and database entries are filed and monitored
- Organising/co-ordinating events and conferences
- Arranging meetings between partnership organisations and ensuring minutes are taken and distributed
- Supporting Bringing Hope’s Operational Support Manager with duties associated with preparing reports and presentations for funders and commissioners
- Create new and maintain progressive working relationships with key stakeholders, fielding enquiries and ensuring that appropriate information is disseminated to stakeholders as appropriate
- To assist in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy to ensure Bringing Hope services and partnerships are effectively marketed and promoted.
- To ensure that Bringing Hope maintains appropriate links with services that provide and promote good practice in working with disaffected and socially excluded individuals and families.
- To take responsibility for your own personal/professional development and attending staff development activities and training as required
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will be party of confidential information
- Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
Note- Interviews will take place the first week in March 2020