- To provide high-quality early education to children aged 2 – 5.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan and organise appropriate educational activities to meet The Early Years Foundation Stage and meet the needs of individual children.
- To be sensitive to the needs of all the children in the nursery showing the utmost care and attention.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for the children.
- To maintain and administer children’s records appropriate to individual children’s stages of development.
- To ensure that children’s development is tracked and that appropriate interventions are implemented to promote good child development.
- To liaise with parents, promoting effective parent/carers partnership.
This post is Term Time Only