The Springfield Project has 50 employees delivering a range of services to the community of Springfield and the surrounding areas. We are seeking an experienced HR Officer to join our business support team. The postholder will advise and support the Leadership Team and line managers within the Project in all matters relating to employment and the management of staff and volunteers. They will also advise and support members of staff in matters relating to their employment.
Proven experience in the following :
- Managing HR functions.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing HR policies and procedures
- Issuing, reviewing and updating employment contracts
- Supporting managers at all levels to provide effective line management for staff, including managing for performance
- Supporting managers in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Managing sickness absence
- Developing a system for ensuring and monitoring continuous professional development for all staff
CIPD level 5 or equivalent