Head of Services
The Refugee and Migrant Centre (RMC) is an established, vibrant, multi-award winning regional charity working with new communities in the Black Country and Birmingham. We are seeking a Head of Services to manage our advice/casework services and programmes across three branches in Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Walsall.
Reporting to: CEO/Deputy CEO
Responsible for: The management of the core client-facing advice and casework services, in conjunction with associated programmes and contracts.
Location: Based mostly at the Refugee & Migrant Centre head office in Wolverhampton, the post holder will be required to travel to RMC’s other branches in Birmingham and Walsall
This important role would suit an approachable, experienced and flexible individual who can make decisions but also can deal tactfully and sensitively with others, manage a demanding workload and be a good team player. You will be an energetic and committed individual with an eye for detail and an assertive but fair approach. Dynamic, motivated, able to empower and develop colleagues under your management, you will also be highly skilled at keeping track of a broad portfolio of activities and partnerships.
Purpose of the Job
- To lead the delivery of RMC’s core activities across its three branches in Wolverhampton (Head Office), Birmingham and Walsall.
- To oversee contracts and projects delivered across RMC’s area of operation.
- To manage effectively the casework and resettlement teams who deliver the core activities of the organisation, consisting of assisting clients.
- To ensure appropriate and effective delivery of our services to clients and develop and sustain services, lead and manage a staff team and drive efficiency, quality and systems improvement.
- To contribute to the development and fundraising efforts of their area of responsibility, as part of an established Senior Management Team.
The closing date 7th of April at 8 pm. First interview on 12th of April, 2nd interview 17th of April. For an application pack and submissions please contact Julie Hodgkiss on 01902 311 554 or vacancies[at]rmcentre.org.uk[dot] Any enquiries about the nature of the role must be e-mailed to vacancies[at]rmcentre.org[dot]uk who will direct them to the CEO and their Deputy.