Grants and Trust Officer
Are you organised and highly motivated with experience in successfully securing funding from charitable trusts and foundations? Do you have a passion for supporting people with visual impairments and other complex needs? Focus Birmingham has a new opportunity for a talented Grants & Trusts Officer with the skills to help us support the vital services that Focus Birmingham deliver.
This role has three main areas of focus:
- Income generation from charitable foundations
- General income generation
This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre candidate with income generation experience to join a friendly and talented team and support our vital work.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working within a charitable income generation role
- Writing detailed and accurate project-based applications to secure funding within strict deadlines
- Production of progress and impact reports for funders
- Sector knowledge for the researching of new funding opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Support of income generation programmes
You will be a pro-active self-starter and adept at working collaboratively across the sector, the organisation, and with our extensive network. You will be an excellent communicator, able to prioritise tasks, have exemplary attention to detail as well as being highly organised to manage individual projects
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today by clicking here.
The closing date to apply for this position is Sunday 12 July 2020. Due to the high number of applications received in the past, if you are among the qualified candidates, you will be contacted, within approximately 2 weeks of the vacancy closing to attend an interview.
Focus Birmingham is a specialist charity providing expert support, advice and information to anyone in the Birmingham area affected by sight loss or other complex disabilities.
Focus Birmingham is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, age, gender, sexuality or disability
Charity Registration No: 1065745