CASBA is a small charity providing specialist advocacy services for learning disabled citizens in Birmingham.
Being a well-respected Charity in Birmingham and having held our very successful 30th Birthday celebrations in 2018, we require a new experienced Executive Manager, who will take us into a new phase of project development and partnerships.
As CASBA’s Executive Manager you will:
- Lead the organisation to deliver its vision and mission
- Develop and lead a committed team of staff and volunteers
- Lead on advocacy and support project development
- Lead on income development and funding applications
- Support the Trustees
- Develop existing and new partnerships with other organisations
- Lead on the marketing and promotion of the organisations and their key messages.
For an Application Pack please contact CASBA:
- On our web site: www.casba.org.uk
- By Email: casba[at]btconnect[dot]com
- By Post : CASBA, St Laurence Pastoral Centre, 173 Church Road, Northfield, Birmingham B31 2LX
For further information on this post please contact CASBA on 0121 475 0777 and ask to speak to Heather Baseley (Interim Manager).
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March
Interviews will be held on Monday 8th April 2019
Possible commencement date for the successful applicant - 13th May 2014 (negotiable)