The Pioneer Group is an alliance of people and organisations who are passionate about communities.
In an era driven by an undoubted need for more new homes, Pioneer believes there is also a place for community–influenced housing and people-based initiatives to breathe energy into neighbourhoods that may be struggling to thrive. We are building on past successes and taking the best of our regeneration expertise to other local communities.
We are looking for a highly organised, motivated and flexible team player to join our Executive Support Team to provide:
- Proactive administration support and PA service to the Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team.
- Excellent governance services across the Group including board agenda planning, producing high quality board packs and minutes.
- Customer focussed Corporate Services to internal and external customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of office administration
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple demands
- A strong work ethic and ability to build great relationships within and outside of the team
- A willingness to learn and be proactive when learning new tasks
- The ability to work flexibly and outside of normal office hours (to service evening Board and Committee meetings – approx 2-3 per month)
We encourage an informal discussion/meeting before applying for the role, please contact the hiring Manager Hannah Pryce, Executive Support Manager on
0121 748 8121 or hannah.pryce[at]pioneergroup.org[dot]uk.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 23rd March 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 29th March 2018
No agencies please