Engagement Team Leader
We believe in the power of your personal lived-experience of the criminal justice system.
We believe with the right opportunity, encouragement and support everybody can change.
Do you want to use your experience to enable others to change the system from within?
If you do, then this is the right place for you!
Does this sound like you?
- Been in prison or on probation?
- Able to lead a team of dedicated staff?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Drive and have your own car?
- Strong IT skills?
- Experience in managing multiple projects?
- Experienced managing volunteers or small groups?
- Experienced managing budgets?
- Highly motivated and passionate about change
If the answer to all of these is yes, then this is the job for you!
What’s on offer?
- Full-time position
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* The post is subject to a 6-month probationary period and Enhanced DBS check
Visit our website to download an application form and job description http://www.uservoice.org/get-involved/vacancies/
Applicants should send a CV and completed application form to recruitment[at]uservoice[dot]org