Chief Executive Officer
Do you want to help students find inclusive communities and churches where they will be supported to grow in faith and discipleship? Do you share our vision of a vibrant and growing student-led movement committed to deepening faith, seeking justice, celebrating diversity and working for Christian unity?
SCM is looking to appoint a leader who is:
- A great networker who can raise SCM’s profile nationally
- A fantastic ambassador for the organisation and its values
- Excellent at leading and developing a dedicated staff team
- A strategic thinker who can work collaboratively with our trustees and other stakeholders to realise SCM’s vision
- An experienced fundraiser
- Highly organised and self-motivated
The Chief Executive Officer will work with the Trustees to develop and lead on the direction and strategy of the charity, ensuring that SCM’s vision is realised in line with our values.
Working closely with the Trustees, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for overseeing the management of SCM and taking responsibility for implementing the agreed strategies and plans as well as the effective and efficient management of SCM’s resources.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, on completion of a six-month probationary period
Benefits: 35 days of annual leave (including public holidays), enhanced family leave pay, sick pay, paid leave for dependents.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 15th April 2019
Start Date: As soon as possible
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. This post has a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a practising Christian.