Payroll Services Birmingham
Looking for a payroll provider? BVSC are specialists in providing payroll services to the voluntary sector in Birmingham and beyond with over 20 years experience.
Our payroll service relieves you from the burden of administering payroll and ensures your staff are paid accurately and that your legal obligations are met.
Our experience payroll staff can take on new clients at short notice and offer a seamless transition. In addition to this we can assist new employers with PAYE registration with HMRC and offer advice on pension auto enrolment. We also provide payroll services to private sector organisations.
The service includes:
- Calculation of monthly salary and any overtime or additional payments
- Processing deductions such as pensions, child care vouchers and unpaid holiday
- Processing of all statutory payments
- Processing attachments of earnings such as courts order and student loans
- Calculation of tax and national insurance contributions
- Processing leavers and starters
- Submission of monthly pay details to HMRC via Real Time Information
- Provision of monthly reports detailing gross to net pay and electronic payslipsProvision of paper copies of employees payslips, posted to arrive before your payday
- Provision of P32 report showing Tax and NI Liabilities due to HMRC
- Completion of end of year returns and P60’s for each employee
Our rates are £25 per person per quarter exc. VAT, for up to 10 employees, with a sliding scale for organisations with more than 10 employees.
We do not charge for initial organisation or employee set up fees.
“Birmingham LGBT is a rapidly growing community based charity. From the start, we chose BVSC to provide our monthly payroll service, initially with four staff which now has risen to approximately 20 staff. They have always been very efficient and cost effective and we would be happy to recommend them.”
For further information contact us on payroll[at]bvsc[dot]org or 0121 678 8815.
Back to Back Office Services