Full stakeholder consultation on NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG boundary
Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG wants to hear your views on the proposed boundary changes, by completing a short survey and also booking a place at our planned stakeholder event. At the event, you will be joining our CCG executives and representatives, and it will take place on 30 April 9:30 am – 12:00 noon at West Bromwich Albion Football ground. To register for this event please book a place via Eventbrite.
As key stakeholders in our local health economy, the views of you and your staff are vitally important in ensuring a robust stakeholder consultation takes place and GPs have a balanced and comprehensive view prior to their vote on the three options on the 18 June 2019.
The consultation options:
Option 1: SWBCCG boundary remains the same and the CCG is integrated into the single commissioning structure for the Black Country and West Birmingham STP
Option 2: SWBCCG boundary remains the same and the CCG is integrated into the single commissioning structure for Birmingham and Solihull STP.
Option 3: SWBCCG boundary is redrawn so that West Birmingham practices join the Birmingham and Solihull CCG. This assumes that the Black Country CCGs merge and Sandwell practices become part of a new, Black Country CCG and is only viable if this merger takes place.
Your feedback is vital
- The outcome of this six-week stakeholder consultation will ensure GP members are able to make an informed decision when they vote on the options in June 2019
- It will also assist the CCG in its discussions with partners once both the consultation and members’ vote have been completed
Please now tell us your views
- Please take a few minutes to visit: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SWBCCGboundaries
- Please note the survey will close 6.00 pm on the 6 May 2019.
Following this consultation:
- All feedback will be analysed independently by NHS Arden and GEM CSU who will draft a consultation report
- The outcome of this consultation will allow the CCG Governing Body to have a robust discussion before sharing the consultation outcome report with GP members
- A process will then be undertaken allowing our GP members to vote on the future options for the CCG
Following the GP members vote:
- The outcome of the vote will be received by the CCG Governing Body and then all stakeholders will be informed of the outcome.
Find out more details on the consultation process in this document here.
Thank you for taking part in the consultation.