By joining BVSC you will become part of a stronger voluntary, community and social enterprises (VCS) sector in Birmingham.
Membership is FREE and is open to all VCSE organisations working across Birmingham.*
To become a member click the button below where you’ll be asked to provide information about your organisation, including details of your services and beneficiaries.
JOIN BVSC [Button]
As a member you'll receive our Weekly news e-bulletin full of the latest news including funding, events and training and job vacancies. You'll also enjoy a number of other benefits:
- A listing on the Third Sector Directory
- 10% reduction on HR services**
- 10% reduction on finance services (excluding payroll)**
- 15% reduction on Conferences at BVSC room bookings**
- Opportunity to promote your organisation in UpdateBrum
- Voting rights and other forms of participation in BVSC's governance
To become a BVSC Member, you must support our vision, mission, and values:
- Voluntary action as a positive force for social change, contributing to cohesive, diverse and sustainable communities;
- Equity and social justice, and in tackling inequality, discrimination, and poverty;
- Birmingham's diversity as its key strength, and in all communities having a voice and access to excellent opportunities and services;
- Effective consultation, collaboration and partnership across all sectors to achieve mutual goals, thus improving the quality of life for local people;
- Challenge, risk-taking and innovation; Working towards providing ethical and environmentally friendly resources and services.
BVSC reserves the right to refuse membership to any organisation it believes to be ineligible.
* Organisations undertaking party political activity will not be eligible to join BVSC.
** Our current Membership benefits are guaranteed until 31 March 2020.
Not eligible for membership?
We encourage any individuals or organisations who are not eligible for membership to sign up to receive our weekly e-bulletin.