By joining BVSC you will become part of a growing network of voluntary, community and social enterprises (VCSE) sector organisation in Birmingham.
Membership is FREE and is open to all VCSE organisations working across Birmingham.*
To become a member click the link below where you’ll be asked to provide information about your organisation (including any charity or company registration numbers), as well as details of your services and beneficiaries.
To sign up for membership click on the following link: JOIN BVSC
As a member you'll you'll enjoy a number of benefits:
- A listing on the Third Sector Directory
- 10% reduction on HR services**
- 10% reduction on Financial Management Services (excluding payroll)**
- 15% reduction on Conferences at BVSC room bookings**
- Opportunity to promote your organisation in UpdateBrum
- Voting rights at BVSC’s AGM and an opportunity to stand for election to BVSC’s Board of Trustees.
* Organisations undertaking party political activity will not be eligible to join BVSC.
** Our current Membership benefits are guaranteed until 31 March 2020.
In 2018 BVSC conducted a major cleanse of its membership database. If you didn't refresh your membership during that period you may need to re-join.
If you're not currently listed on the online directory (see link above) your membership may have lapsed. Please get in touch if you want to check your membership status by contacting the BVSC Communications team on 0121 678 8830 or email membership[at]bvsc[dot]org.
To become a BVSC Member, you must support our vision, mission, and values:
- Voluntary action as a positive force for social change, contributing to cohesive, diverse and sustainable communities;
- Equity and social justice, and in tackling inequality, discrimination, and poverty;
- Birmingham's diversity as its key strength, and in all communities having a voice and access to excellent opportunities and services;
- Effective consultation, collaboration and partnership across all sectors to achieve mutual goals, thus improving the quality of life for local people;
- Challenge, risk-taking and innovation; Working towards providing ethical and environmentally friendly resources and services.
BVSC reserves the right to refuse membership to any organisation it believes to be ineligible.
Not eligible for membership?
We encourage any individuals or organisations who are not eligible for membership (ie. private companies, individuals, statutory or health sector institutions) to keep in touch by signing up to receive our weekly e-bulletin.