Virtual Meet the Funder: Severn Trent Community Foundation
About this Event
There has never been a greater need for fundraisers to get-together and share knowledge and experience.
Due to the popularity of our previous virtual events, we have decided to lead a range of virtual Meet the Funder events over the coming weeks and months.
Our Second Meet the Funder event is with Severn Trent Community Foundation, they are eager to discuss the new support they are offering to charities and non-profit organisations in the light of Coronavirus outbreak.
Through attending you will have the opportunity to take part in a session discussing how Severn Trent Community Foundation is responding to the current Covid-19 outbreak and what opportunities and challenges this presents to local organisations. There will also be a chance to ask questions and a wider conversation around the current situation and recent success and challenges.
Attending this event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Hear about the current funding opportunities through Severn Trent Community Foundation
- Identify the current priorities for the Foundation.
- Gain an insight into the decision making processes led by the Foundation
- Consider how the approach by the Foundation in the West Midlands is being replicated in other areas of the country
This Meet the Funder event is suitable for fundraisers working for a wide range of small to medium sized organisations including:
- Registered Charities
- Community Groups
- Scouts & Guides Groups
- Sports Clubs
- Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Non-Profit Limited Companies by Guarantee
- Social Enterprises
What else do you need to know?
- When: Thursday 9th June at 11 am
- Where: Zoom – a meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at info[at]getgrants.org[dot]uk – we’d love to hear from you!
About Get Grants:
Get Grants are the grant funding experts, providing practical support, advice and information to grant fundraisers. Our team has over 20 years working in both grant fundraising and grant-giving. Uniquely, we share insights into how decisions are made by funders with an understanding of the challenges faced by fundraisers. Based in the West Midlands, Get Grants provides a range of consultancy services and training for both grant fundraising and grant-giving organisations all over the UK.