Virtual Corporate Fundraising Course
Our online corporate fundraising course is a practical overview for those considering how to develop their income through companies. It will give you the confidence to focus your activities in order to achieve maximum return on investment for your charity. Our course is run by a corporate fundraiser-turned-consultant who has significant experience in both the strategy and practical delivery of a successful corporate fundraising programme.
Is this for me?
Yes! Our course is equally useful for novices as well as those who have fundraised with companies before. The course has been designed to help you think about what steps you need to take in order to start your corporate fundraising, as well as the opportunity to review and build upon any current activity. It will specifically consider how companies might decide to fundraise in the Summer of 2020 and onwards.
What can I expect?
This online course covers the whole remit of what fundraising via a company might look like so that you will go away from the course with a clear picture of the task ahead of you. Through a mix of group and individual working, by the end of the course you will:
- Understand what workplaces might look like and the impact the pandemic will have on corporate donations
- Reflect on what companies could be looking for in terms of a charitable partner
- Developing your message for a corporate audience
- Learn some practical hints and tips for finding appropriate potential donors who are interested in your charity
- Understand the different corporate fundraising techniques and therefore what might suit your charity best
- Consider the requirements a company might have for you if you were successful in receiving a donation, including legal responsibilities
- Create a plan to help you decide how to start or improve your corporate fundraising programme
Our online corporate fundraising course provides you with the same knowledge as our regular ones with a more flexible structure, and it will certainly reflect on the current state of the market. It is distributed in two 2-hour sessions plus a follow-up session, leaving some time in between to read further course material and reflect on the information given. Plus a little homework should you have the time and wish to complete it!
What else do I need to know?
- First session: 25th June
- Second Session: 2nd July
- Third Session: 16th July
Where: Our course will be delivered via Zoom - a meeting ID and password will be emailed to you prior to the event
If you’d like more information or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at info[at]getgrants.org[dot]uk – we’d love to hear from you!