Social Care Conference 2019
This full day event is designed for finance professionals, senior executives and trustees in social care delivery organisations to understand the pressing issues and find out how the regulatory and legislative changes could affect you.
Confirmed speakers and the programme for the day so far includes:
- The Social Care Green Paper
- Funding - Brexit, contracts and models
- Regulation - everything you need to know
- Legal update - Molly Sanghera, Senior Associate, Mills & Reeve
- Local Government Authority perspective - Graeme Betts, Corporate Director - Adult Social Care, Birmingham City Council
- Recruitment and retention in the social care sector - Annette Baines, Programme Director - Recruitment and Retention, Skills for Care
- Impact - improving your measurement and evaluation
- The finances - reliefs and best practice
This is a great chance to meet with other charity professionals working in the social care space, discuss challenges, and share ideas and inspiration for a better operating environment now and in the future.
Book your place now - this event is open to members and non-members, plus there's early bird discount available for a limited time for CFG members
Charity Finance Group (CFG) is the charity that inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. We do this by championing best practice, nurturing leadership and influencing policy makers. Find out more about what we do and joining up at www.cfg.org.uk/joinus