Charity Finance Group wants every charity’s finances to be the best they possibly can be, and when it comes to navigating your way through 2020, we’re here to help. Get your year off to a flying start on Thursday 6 February, with a day of technical updates, insights and thought-provoking discussion.
At Midlands 2020, you will hear from:
• Caron Bradshaw, CFG’s chief executive on Culture and Leadership
• Robert Warne, Crowe on Tax and VAT
• Neil Poynton, CAF on the State of the Charity Sector
• Fleur Vincent, Sayer Vincent on Audit and Accounting
• John Harrison, Charles Stanley on Cyber Security and Fraud
• Sue King and Joanna Blackman, Wrigleys Solicitors LLP on Managing Safeguarding
PLUS sessions on managing through uncertainty, developing and maximising income streams, how to engage with your board and working with non-finance staff.
You’ll have the opportunity to network and share your challenges and insights with other delegates throughout the day, and the speakers will be on hand to answer your questions on any of the topics raised.
Who should come to this event?
This conference is ideal if you're responsible for financial management in your organisation or want to understand more about the charity finance and regulation landscape.