Mental Health in Young People
This full day of interactive learning will increase the delegates knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health and strategies that can support the child and young person.
- Common mental ill health for children and young people
- Supporting the child and young person
- Impact of mental ill-health for children and young people
- Support yourself
- Seeking professional support
- Understand common mental ill-health and develop an awareness of recognising the signs and symptoms for children and young people
- Develop an understanding pf emotional issues children and young people may face and the impact these have on their mental ill-health
- Develop an understanding of strategies that can support the child and young person to build reliance and develop coping strategies
- Understand the importance of your own self-care
- Explore sources of professional support for those with mental ill-health
Who is the training suitable for?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to increase their knowledge of children and young peoples mental ill-health.