The Magic of Mentoring
A practical and interactive workshop to introduce participants to the potential of mentoring as a valuable development tool, supporting individuals and groups in the workplace.
AIM: To enable participants to become effective mentors by introducing them to:
- The skills
- The knowledge and
- The understanding
required for successful mentoring
- By the end of the one-day workshop, participants will have:
- Identified the 6 Building Blocks of Mentoring.
- Identified and applied the 5 key skills of effective mentoring.
- Practised skills in active listening and asking insightful questions.
- Conducted a mini mentoring session and received feedback.
- Completed a personal action plan.
- Participants will work in small groups.
- Methods will be interactive, encouraging participation.
- There will be a balance between theory and practice.
- Learning will be supported by a comprehensive toolkit and handouts.