Let's Talk Good Finance - Birmingham
In partnership with Big Society Capital, BVSC is delighted to present Let’s Talk Good Finance to Birmingham. This is a free event that brings together charities, social enterprises, voluntary and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues related to social investment.
It’s an opportunity to:
- speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- meet potential social investors
- learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Peter Hughes, Charity Bank
- Grace England, Resonance
- John Palmer, The Community Giants
- Melanie Mills, Big Society Capital
Book a place online by clicking on the link above. Download the agenda.
This event is part of a new BVSC programme funded through the Connect Fund which will support voluntary sector engagement with local social investment initiatives.
Read more about this new project on our UpdateBrum blog