Intensive HR Management and Employment Law Skills (two-day course)
A two-day course (Monday 24 February 2020 and Monday 2 March 2020) covering the most important areas of HR management and employment law for new HR and Operations managers or those seeking a review to keep them up to speed.
Are you new to managing employees or dealing with HR, or do you need a refresher? You might have just taken on a Chief Executive, Staff Management, or HR function, or always found HR/employment matters daunting.
This two-day course will cover the key elements of HR and employment law.
The course will include practical case studies, a useful hand out of detailed information to take away and an opportunity to ask the trainer about your employment and HR issues of concern.
Who should attend?
HR, Operations, or Senior Managers responsible for managing staff in small or larger organisations
- Recruitment and documentation
- Managing disputes, including disciplinary matters and grievances
- Avoiding and dealing with discrimination in the workplace, including employer duties under the Equality Act
- Flexible working, including part-time working
- Managing time off, including maternity leave, sickness and holidays
- Managing long term sickness absentees, poor performers and redundancies
- Making dismissals