Inspiring Young Birmingham
Are you between 16-21 years old and would like to improve your confidence and discover the employability skills you need to be successful in the workplace today? Then this could be the most important time you ever spend to increase your motivation and life chances.
‘Inspiring Young Birmingham’ is a workshop designed to develop your confidence, improve your employability skills and increase your chances of higher education or employment.
During the workshop you will:
- Hear from a leading trainer on the A-Z of Super Confidence
- Understand why you need to build your personal brand
- Gain a better understanding of workplace behaviours
- Discover that getting a job or university place isn’t just about exam results
- Find the secret to building your confidence
- How to volunteer for the 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Receive a certificate to add to your CV and walk away with a spring in your step.