Improve your Digital Know-how
Google.org has partnered up with the Good Things Foundation to offer a service to improve online skills for all citizens, completely free of charge
We cover beginners to advanced subjects and as long as you're over 18, you're eligible
Need work from home support, including Zoom training?
- Want to learn how to use an online calendar?
- How about creating a document using Word or Google Docs?
- How to create an outstanding CV?
- Send an effective email?
- Improve your career prospects?
- Stay safe and secure online?
- Digital photography and online editing?
- Give powerful presentations?
- Become a social media master?
- Learn the tools of spreadsheets?
Get in touch for a free IT session with Johnny!
Sessions take roughly one hour, and during COVID-19 lockdown, they are taking place one-to-one via the telephone. All you need is an internet-connected device and we'll take it from there.
Coronavirus has affected how we all work, and now we have adapted to a new way of working, it's time to learn some new online skills!
Call Johnny on 07799 251 269 or drop an email at dzirondi[at]disability.co[dot]uk