Digital Skills Masterclass: Birmingham
Following on from the success of our Digital Skills Programme in 2018, during which we trained over 600 charity professionals in 10 locations across the UK, we are now rolling out a second round of masterclasses to further enhance the digital communications knowledge and skills of the UK charity sector.
On 31 January, join Media Trust with support from Google Digital Garage, along with a host of like-minded charities, community groups and digital experts for a unique masterclass covering new and essential areas of digital communications which will equip you with the tools and techniques to strategically share your organisation’s stories, reach audiences online and measure your success.
The masterclass will cover a range of topics such as Writing for Social Media and Knowing Your Charity with Data delivered by a team of Google mentors. You will also have an opportunity to discuss your specific digital communications challenges with, and receive advice from, media and communications experts.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Define your social media brand and understand your audiences
- Develop a content marketing toolkit
- Understand how to create content your online audiences will want to engage with
- Learn how to effectively measure digital success
- Develop your knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understand the value of data and analytics for your digital communications