Data4Good Conference 2018
Visit www.data4goodconf.org.uk for full details, including speakers and programme.
The conference will connect leaders and practitioners to explore how non-profits are adapting and excelling in an increasingly data-driven world.
Responding to popular demand, we’ll share best practice on what data to collect, new digital tools for data management and analysis, and where to find help and resources. This event is also about creating a diverse community of ‘data4good people’. An opportunity for us to come together, share experiences, build our sector’s knowledge and skills.
Who's it for?
- Leaders of charities, social enterprises, and other non-profits
- Data skilled/responsible people working in/with non-profits and funder organisations
- Funders including charitable trusts and foundations
- Academics/public sector professionals with an interest in data for good
- Businesses providing data related services and products to the non-profit sector
The jam-packed programme will allow you to:
- Hear from inspiring data-driven charities
- Find out about the support available to charities looking to be more data-savvy
- Explore how advances in open and shared data, new technologies, and evidencing impact, are transforming how organisations, networks and communities build for a sustainable future…and with this, new issues around ethics and responsibilities.