Charity Finance Group Midlands Conference 2019
CFG is pleased to announce their Midlands Conference 2019.
The conference offers an exciting line up of speakers and topics providing a regional outlook and addressing key issues impacting the charity sector as a whole.
This year there will be a two-stream programme to offer delegates more choice and flexibility to get the most out of our sessions. Topics will include Employment law;
GDPR: One year on, Partnerships; How to get the most out of Gift Aid, and the closing plenary will focus on What makes a good leader?
Hear from a number of exciting speakers covering a range of topics including:
- Employment Law –Andrew Davidson, Head of Employment, Hempson
- Risks to take when diversifying your income – Jonathan Orchard, Partner and Fleur Holden, Partner, Sayer Vincent
- Partnerships – Nadeem Azhar, Associate, Hempsons
- How to get the most out of Gift Aid – Helen Blundell, Director, MHA MAcIntyre Hudson
- Social finance and social investment – Lekan Ojumu, Investment Manager, CAF Venturesome
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain practical advice from our expert speakers, hear insightful charity case studies, browse the conference exhibition and join in the debate on the big challenges facing the sector.