Various Volunteer Roles Available at - Free at Last
Are you a gifted cook, baker, photographer, musician, filmmaker, entrepreneur? Do you have a skill or talent you wish to share? Do you enjoy spending time outdoors by taking part in activities? Do you have a passion and desire to see the success of children and young people? Are you passionate, motivated, and enthusiastic?
If you can answer yes to two or more of the above statements, then we would love to hear from you. Some examples of what we are looking for
- Welcome Team Volunteer
- Volunteer Youth Sessional Worker – Supporting youth clubs
- Volunteer Mentor – working with children and young people on a one to one basis
- Volunteer minibus driver (must hold a D1 licence or passed your test before 1997)
- Volunteer Kitchen Assistant
- Breakfast Club Host for children before school
- Volunteer Fundraiser – organising events and activities that will raise funds and the profile of free@last
- Music Tutors drums, piano, keyboard, drums, guitar
We are reliant on dedicated volunteers to help us in our mission of improving the lives of the children and young people of Nechells. Working with us to support young people can have a powerful impact and long-lasting effects.
We offer you:
All expenses reimbursed
The opportunity to meet new people, try new things and gain new skills.
Then we want to hear from you.