Trustee vacancies, ecobirmingham
Can you help guide ecobirmingham's future success? Join their welcoming and supportive team and play a pivotal part in their journey by bringing your energy, expertise and experience to their board. They currently have vacancies for up to four trustees and they are specifically looking to improve their cultural representation, engage people from communities across of the city, provide opportunities for young people and recruit a new Chairperson.
We are looking to expand our board in order to be as diverse and representative as possible. Whilst we feel we would benefit from trustees with financial, sustainability and fundraising knowledge we are more interested in improving the diversity of our representation. Can you help to guide, scrutinise and advocate for us as we move forward?
- You might have experience in any of the areas of finance, fundraising, or sustainability or you may have a passion for helping the city become a more environmentally sustainable place to live and work.
- You will be able to communicate well and have the drive to move the organisation forward.
- You may have existing working relationships in the Birmingham area.
- You will be able to work as a team, put your ideas forward and support others.
- We particularly wish to include people from the North, East and West of the City, people from a range of cultural backgrounds and young people.
More information can be found here: