Storyteller volunteer - Swainswick
Do you enjoy reading books and sharing stories with others?
We are looking for a friendly volunteer to share some time with the people we support who have profound needs. They love listening to stories and being read to!
Activities will include:
- Reading stories to the people we support, either to individuals or in small groups
- Being there for company and friendship
- Activities will NOT include: Personal care, medication or financial assistance
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An avid lover of different types of stories!
- Friendly, caring and enthusiastic
- Comfortable chatting with people with learning disabilities and autism
- Willing to commit to volunteer on a regular basis (exact times and days can be discussed)