Oxjam Festival Manager - Birmingham
Fancy Running Your Own Music Festival?
Oxjam is a music festival like no other - it is the UK’s largest grass-roots music festival. Not only does it help unearth musical gems including Everything Everything, Foals and Declan McKenna; who are all Oxjam Festival alumni, but it's also raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for Oxfam to help overcome poverty and suffering all over the world.
As an Oxjam Music Festival Manager in Birmingham, you will organise an incredible multi-venue, grass-roots music event. You will liaise with venues and artists, recruit and manage a team of dedicated volunteers, organise a series of pre-Festival events to raise funds and awareness of your festival.
- Recruiting a core team of volunteers who will help co-ordinate your festival, with some support from Oxfam.
- Organising a series of fundraisers in the build-up to your festival.
- Project managing your festival to ensure everything’s delivered on time.
- Budget management
- Leadership & team management
- Marketing & communication
- A desire to beat poverty
- Creativity & proactivity
- Organisational skills
- Make a vital contribution to tackling poverty
- Meet new people
- Develop new skills
- The opportunity to shape your own festival in line with your own vision
How Do I Apply?
Visit https://oxfamblogs.org/oxjam/be-a-festival-manager/ and complete the application form.
Call 07768 935221 or email lhudson1[at]oxfam.org[dot]uk