Admin Volunteer needed
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We are determined to end homelessness. We do it person by person and by influencing policies to ensure everyone has a place to call home.
You will contribute to ending homelessness by
Providing administrative support to the Crisis Skylight staff, facilitating the efficient running of the office, allowing us to support more people out of homelessness.
What you will gain
- Workplace administration experience in a national organisation
- The opportunity to share existing or develop new skills in a friendly and supportive environment
- Opportunities to work with staff and fellow volunteers during the year and an invite to our member celebrations where you can help us recognise the achievements of our members
- Regular meetings with your supervisor to discuss how your volunteering is going and what other opportunities and training may be available to you together with an induction
- A platform for building confidence
- A reference from a reputable organisation
Please get in touch with ann-marie.snelson[at]crisis.org[dot]uk to find out more.