Our BVSC Business Solutions team can help you with your business functions - HR, Finance and Payroll - to give you peace of mind and help you concentrate on your business or charity aims. We have 25 years experience and specialise in supporting charities, social enterprises, community groups and growing businesses.
All our services are tailored to your unique business needs, and the level of support can be scaled up or down as and when required.
BVSC Business Solutions supports BVSC’s charitable mission to help people build and benefit from a fair and equitable Birmingham. Therefore, our profit is invested into community projects and charities – which means you are making a difference.
Why outsource services?
HR, Payroll & Finance can be one of the least liked tasks within a business. Yet it is absolutely essential to get it right; not meeting your legal requirements as an employer or a lack of financial planning will affect business operations.
We offer the following services:
Human Resources advice and consultancy
Our HR team can help you charity, community group or social enterprise by offering professional HR support on an ad-hoc or retained basis.
Tel: 0121 678 8899
Promoting your job vacancies
Advertise your jobs on the BVSC Website and in the Weekly e-bulletin. Choose from our standard advertising service or our enhanced service which includes additional promotion.
Tel: 0121 678 8812
Our accounting service includes:
- Annual accounts
- Independent examination
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Book-keeping and bank reconciliations.
Tel: 0121 678 8803
Our payroll service is very cost-effective, rates begin at £25 per person per quarter. Our service includes:
- Monthly payslips and reports
- P45s for leavers
- Online filing and HMRC processing
- SMP, SSP
- Pension auto-enrolment.
Tel: 0121 678 8899
What do our customers say about BVSC Business Solutions?
Click on the links below to find out more:
Datus (payroll, independent examination, tax returns, advice and guidance around governance, compliance and finance
Birmingham Music Archive (Payroll)
West Midlands Anti-Slavery Network (Human Resources and Payroll)
10 great benefits to you:
- Saves you money – It is much more cost-effective to outsource than employing someone specifically.
- Increases productivity – HR, Finance & Payroll completion is time-consuming, outsourcing allows you time to spend on other business areas.
- Improves accuracy – Mistakes can be harmful to your business, mistakes can anger your employees, and can also cause problems legally and as a result, you may be fined or taken to Tribunal hearings.
- More reliability – With us speed and quality will not vary, it will be completed correctly and on time every time.
- It’s Quicker – Outsourcing means you have access to specialists in HR, Finance & Payroll so it is much quicker for us to complete.
- Gives you great insight – We have a range of high-quality professional services; we know all related laws, so no need to keep yourself or your employees up to date on business legislation.
- We are accountable – Outsourcing means that we are accountable for the completion of business HR, Finance & Payroll Solutions, if anything ever does go wrong then it is our responsibility to fix.
- Increased security – All details are kept secure, you don’t need to worry about any fraud within your business, or confidential details being lost or stolen.
- Peace of mind – We give you peace of mind by completing this for you, you don’t have to worry anymore about your HR, Finance & Payroll tasks.
- Giving to Charity – We are a non-profit business, therefore our profits go straight into helping people build and benefit from a fair and equitable Birmingham